Why Streetcar??

Who we are and why we are here....
Gillie

Re: Why Streetcar??

Post by Gillie »

My second question:

How do I post an image or diagram. It is not on the internet so I can''t include a link.

We used to be able to post photos or images on previous streetcars. Can anyone help?
Faith Hopegood

New Streetcar Members

Post by Faith Hopegood »

Hello All,

I had a look at the Streetcar member list and, correct me if am wrong, but it looks as though no new members have been added to the Streetcar forum since August 2017. Am I reading it correctly?

Some feedback would be great and it was also be great to see some new members participate in the forum. Of course we don't want bots or trolls and new members would have to be verified somehow, but it would be great to see some growth and new blood and I am sure that there are interested people out there who have left the RFI/CF organisation, or perhaps people who have questions to ask.
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

Why Streetcar?

Simple answer = because we care about all those who are still in the CF groups.

This is not a rooftop but it is a place to proclaim freedom for those who are struggling to obey the cult leaders.

You are NOT required to submit to men who employ manipulative and coercive techniques to control people.

God doesn’t demand and bully us into submission!

God is a God of love!!!

Next time you see someone being treated cruelly or being victimised by the men…ask yourself, “Is this the love of God?”

Post by guest »

Thank you so much to all you who make (made?) this place possible. I sincerely hope those who have not posted in a while will begin again.

I have learned so much from each of you and have read/re-read every post here many times.

Again, thank you for sharing your faith and truths. Please post more!!!
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

Hi Guest,

I’m glad you are finding this forum helpful. I just read recently that inspiring quote:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Obviously, speaking up is one avenue to oppose evil but there are so many countless ways we can stand for truth.

‘Loving in the face of hatred’ is one attitude of heart we need to embrace because of the increase of wickedness in our world.

Not all are called to speak up, as the repercussions for many are horrendous. However, God grants is wisdom to do something. No act of kindness, prayer of forgiveness or mercy is in vain!!!!

Re: New Streetcar Members

Post by guest »

Faith Hopegood wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:15 am Hello All,

I had a look at the Streetcar member list and, correct me if am wrong, but it looks as though no new members have been added to the Streetcar forum since August 2017. Am I reading it correctly?

Some feedback would be great and it was also be great to see some new members participate in the forum. Of course we don't want bots or trolls and new members would have to be verified somehow, but it would be great to see some growth and new blood and I am sure that there are interested people out there who have left the RFI/CF organisation, or perhaps people who have questions to ask.
Hi. I did register for membership of the forum about 6 weeks ago but haven't been approved yet (username baptist1611). I'm in Stanthorpe and have been researching the heresies of the CF, mainly from Victor Hall's currently used books, with a view to producing a booklet comparing their heresies to the teaching of Scripture.

Post by guest »

I tried registering a couple of times since 2017 but never got approved. I can't remember the username/s I used at the time but I gave up trying to join. Guest account will have to do.
baptist1611

Post by baptist1611 »

guest wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:02 am I tried registering a couple of times since 2017 but never got approved. I can't remember the username/s I used at the time but I gave up trying to join. Guest account will have to do.
I was approved shortly after I posted above about not being approved (thanks admin!), so perhaps try registering again and see how it goes.

Post by guest »

baptist1611 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:13 pm
guest wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:02 am I tried registering a couple of times since 2017 but never got approved. I can't remember the username/s I used at the time but I gave up trying to join. Guest account will have to do.
I was approved shortly after I posted above about not being approved (thanks admin!), so perhaps try registering again and see how it goes.
I've given it another shot. See how it goes this time :)
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

Hi guest,
What user name were you trying to get registered?

The admin have so many trolls and scams it’s impossible to sort out the real people.