And so this is Christmas ...

Wendy

And so this is Christmas ...

Post by Wendy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:24 am

I was just thinking about those of you who experience the extra heartbreak at Christmas of being separated from family and others because of shunning. Although we might empathise, many of us have no idea of the pain you have gone through and are still going through. I wanted to let you know that you are being thought of and remembered.

Faith Hopegood

Re: And so this is Christmas ...

Post by Faith Hopegood » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Thanks Wendy for your kind words of encouragement.

I concur with your comments and continue to pray for those who are still under the spell and shackles of Vic Hall that they might be free.

Whilst things on Streetcar may be a little quiet of recent times, I was encouraged during 2017 to hear about various families and people who have left the Christian Fellowship and its twisted controlling ways. There is a slow but steady stream (some of them long term attendees) who are moving on to better things.

Bagel

Post by Bagel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:06 am

That’s great to hear of more people leaving.

An important message is that IT IS OK TO LEAVE.

God is love, and love will find a way.

Bagel

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Thank you Wendy for your very encouraging post - meant a lot to me...

eagles

Post by eagles » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Bagel, yup!

Common to all cults is the opposing view.

yes, indeed, IT IS OK TO LEAVE.

I would like to add another comment.

"Happy Christmas"

reinforced by a foreign language - Welsh (a Gaelic language) which is almost unpronounceable to an English-speaking person!

"Nadolig Lawen a blwyddyn Newydd da ich i"

I'm sure many of us speak more than one tongue!

Thanomere84

Post by Thanomere84 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:13 pm

It was a lively Christmas for me... a busy Christmas too, being part of the organising team in my church and cellgroup alike. Though I will not deny - there's a void in my soul. My cousins and uncles were special to me... and not too long ago, I, to them too. Now, they are strangers to me, and I, a rebel and defiant sinner, to them. I do not know if God will bring them back to me - but perhaps, someday He will, in His infinite mercy, do so? Whether or not He will, does not matter. The exposure of Vic 'the Vicious Hall' Hall's evil deeds of tearing families apart just to further his power-crazed agenda, must continue. We will fight on. :)