A Call to Pray

A Call to Pray

Post by guest »

I know there are many praying for the hundreds of lives impacted by the false teaching of Victor Hall.

Can we unite to pray every Sunday morning for God to deliver His people from harm?

Knowing we’ve formed a prayer family via this forum may give us a bond of love for those still trapped.

If we set aside the next few months to pray together God will encourage us all.
Bagel

Re: A Call to Pray

Post by Bagel »

Greetings guest,

I’m very happy to light some incense and direct some energy towards this very heartfelt goal. What’s the window of prayer, something like somewhere in the 9-12 realm?

Take care,

Bagel
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

guest wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:57 am I know there are many praying for the hundreds of lives impacted by the false teaching of Victor Hall.

Can we unite to pray every Sunday morning for God to deliver His people from harm?

Knowing we’ve formed a prayer family via this forum may give us a bond of love for those still trapped.

If we set aside the next few months to pray together God will encourage us all.
I appreciate this proposal, guest, and agree that it's definitely something we should be doing. No doubt there will be, and already is, opposition to such prayer because the enemy is hell-bent on keeping those congregations trapped, so it will be good to know others are agreeing together in prayer in Jesus' name. Thanks for the suggestion!
👋 :ugeek:
Lillith

Post by Lillith »

A wonderful idea, guest - “a bond of love for those still trapped”.
And that bond will also uplift all of those of us who still have family still under the spell. I know I feel supported by this Forum group, to keep believing in the power of showing Gods self giving, radically forgiving love to those family I have contact with.