Paul Kovak's MCF Blog

Paul Kovaks

Re: Paul Kovak's MCF Blog

Post by Paul Kovaks »

Today I broke down weeping while writing the blog article on Murray Wylie.
https://mcfexposed.wordpress.com/2019/1 ... d-part-ii/

Here is my response:
https://mcfexposed.wordpress.com/2019/1 ... -oratorio/

And Dad (Charles) had a 2nd vision about MCF just this week (1st was in 2012) that clarifies that what BCF/MCF are doing now is nothing but evil games to keep the flock in their fold, outside of the rest of Christendom:
https://mcfexposed.wordpress.com/2019/1 ... nd-vision/
Faith Hopegood

Post by Faith Hopegood »

Thanks for posting these blog entries Paul, I really appreciate it.

The pain felt and lived by us is just horrible and the pain and suffering these men inflicted was real. Sadly this is a pain that we keep on dealing with years afterwards. I know from personal experience that it took me a full 10 years after I left before I had a single day when I wasn't thinking about BCF. Every day for 10 years I suffered mentally from the anguish of what had be done to me, what had been stolen from me and what I had lost. After 10 years, some form of healing took place and I have been able to somewhat move on with my life.

Like you, I look back at what are arguably wasted years of our lives.

However I consider myself to be somewhat one of the lucky ones. I still have my wife and children and that is everything to me. A lot of people have lost this too.

Personally I feel like so much was stolen away from me in the form of my personal life, my families life, my time I didn't spend with my kids when they were younger because I was doing working bees and church meetings, and lastly, the sheer amount of money that I gave in faith, to those men, thinking that we were furthering the Kingdom of God.
The pain of this loss is increased by the fact that we find out later these thieves of men have just been storing up all this money for their own personal benefit and didn't use hardly any of it to further the kingdom of God and bring lost souls to Christ. The loss of this money and its impact on my personal life is still affecting me in a real way to this day. Simply, I have never recovered financially. I hope I will recover.

We find out the real truth that a lot of those "diligent men" who Falky spruiked about actually went broke in the process losing family homes and sometimes family.

Perhaps the greatest pain of all is the fact that some of the children who were bought up in the Christian Fellowship and knew no other form of christian teaching or lifestyle completely walk away from their faith altogether because all they have seen is the hypocritical example these CF leaders set. When I look across all the young kids I knew who grew up in the CF in Queensland and then walked away disillusioned, nearly all of them have walked away from Christ. It is a rare few who were able to untangle all the messed up teaching and beliefs and still go on and stay faithful to Christ.

The really tragic thing is that a church and christian community is supposed to be a place where people are safe and secure and a place of blessing and building up. BCF and MCF are not safe and secure nor uplifting, they are dens of wickedness, false teaching, marriage destroying, child grabbing, condemning, brutal control over lives and thieves of time and money.

Faith Hopegood.
Paul Kovaks

Post by Paul Kovaks »

Hi all!

Today, I begin a five-part series on what actually happened to me from beginning (1984) to end (2016) . .

https://mcfexposed.wordpress.com/2019/1 ... f-my-life/
Paul Kovaks

Post by Paul Kovaks »

Thanks Faith HG.

I'm glad the blog is of some use. It's getting hundreds of hits a day. And streetcar is fantastic too, but I'm worried it might not always be here. And it's not a modern format.

I think it's really important we tell our stories so we can process what happened to us.
So we can work out what we still believe.

Sorry for what you went thru . .

My MCFexposed blog has helped me connect with a few rare XCF leavers from the post-2000s which has helped me greatly. It seems there are only a few of us who have left after 2000 or 2010 and can share what Vic Hall did to us to confirm that it's not us who is crazy! Most left way before.

Paul
Paul Kovaks

Post by Paul Kovaks »

And today I cover the details of MCF gradually destroying about 3 careers of mine over a 15 year period. Not to mention all our ministries . .

https://mcfexposed.wordpress.com/2019/1 ... e-part-iv/
Bagel

Post by Bagel »

Hello Paul,

Thank you for taking the trouble to create your blog, most interesting and quite possibly a good healing tool.

I think one thing I’ve learned since leaving is that XCF is not really much different to any organisation where the majority of power rests in the hands of one person. That one person tends to gather ‘yes-men’ around them, and those people are often chosen for their dullness, not for their brilliance. Clever enough to deliver the message and smart enough to not challenge things. If they do start to get above themselves, well, you can see that the MCF and BCF system will deal with them.

Intelligent and faithful people like yourself end up being suppressed and, unfortunately, abused. In a modern workplace, it is considered as overt bullying. Which is what it is.

But please be aware, this sort of stuff goes on wherever there is a power imbalance (and no real oversight such as a board or shareholders etc). And it doesn’t matter the situation, be it a church, a workplace, a sports club, you name it, because this is simply human nature and ambition for power. Usually futile, but in the case of MCF (and others), at great personal cost to parts of the congregation.

You’re very kind to show love and forgiveness to people such as Wyllie Jr. My experience with him was one of kindliness to begin with but someone to avoid once things got real.

Cults are full of people like him/them.

Keep up the good work.

Bagel
Paul Kovaks

Post by Paul Kovaks »

Thanks for the tips Bagel . .
Paul Kovaks

Post by Paul Kovaks »

Today I issued a general invite to anyone who wants to publish their testimony (or otherwise) re MCF/BCF on my blog site:

https://mcfexposed.wordpress.com/2019/1 ... t-authors/

Even posts by current MCF/BCFers to rebut (or confirm) what we are saying are welcome.

We want to get down to the bottom of this.
Bagel

Post by Bagel »

Great work Paul!
Paul Kovaks

Post by Paul Kovaks »

My post today is about today's MCF/BCF 'devotional'.
Yep they're still preaching guru messneger.
And as their daily 'devotion':

https://mcfexposed.wordpress.com/2019/1 ... revisited/