Mrs. Hall meets Jesus

Helen Pomery

Re: Mrs. Hall meets Jesus

Post by Helen Pomery »

Dexter,

I value your input on this forum. Perhaps if it’s all too much at this time, then ‘time out’ may be needed?

Only you will know how much you can take.

I can only speak from my own experience and that is:
we must guard our inner reserves. There is only so much ex-members can tolerate and manage to process.

This time of the year is particularly painful for those who are shunned and desperately missing their family. I’ve had to be very careful leading up to Christmas. The emotional load was overwhelming.

Now that it’s 2024 I feel a load has lifted off. This is my particular situation, not yours. Each of us has survived our journey with different scars and wounds but we need to be so thankful to God that He delivered us.

I know you are thankful to be out. I know you write on this forum because you care for those still deceived and held captive.

I’ve just been reminded recently that salvation and deliverance are in God’s hands not mine. He loves every person; man, woman and child in BCF and He wants to see them freed from bondage. It is His work and He is God.

I am not saying I’m not responsible…I am, but only to be led by His spirit, to listen to Jesus, to be filled with the love of God.

I’m sure I’ve written things on this forum which are simply my words, not God’s leading, as I’m weak and emotionally vulnerable to hurts and pain.

As we remain before God to renew our hearts and minds, I’m sure He will give us wisdom, compassion, and kindness for all those still trapped.

I personally have found it liberating to know my place and not feel responsible where God doesn’t want me to be. He is the saviour and the deliverer and I trust Him.

It frees me to be who I am and keep my faith and trust alive in what Jesus can and will do. This forum is important but it’s just a small part of God’s way to set His people free.

I’m not sure if this helps but I can write to you personally if you wish? Take some time to be refreshed. Rest over this holiday season. Don’t be discouraged….we stand with you.

God bless you with peace in your heart and mind. God wants to see an end to this tragic situation more than any of us. He is at work!
We can trust Him!!!
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

Yes, perhaps I should exchange my dog-poo ice cream for a Kit-Kat, i.e. have a break.

I was just shocked to see how much I was still defending this stuff. I wouldn’t defend Joseph Smith & Mormonism like that (for example), even though they are also considered a Bible-based, Christian sect. I’ve never been to Sweden, yet somehow I managed to contract Stockholm syndrome.

I appreciate this forum and everyone that contributes but sometimes it still feels a bit hit-and-miss communicating anonymously from behind a screen, especially considering we’re probably being constantly surveilled by flying monkeys (I love that analogy by the way). I hope there’s some merit to readers even in the less-than-ideal comments.

I’d be happy to receive a PM any time if you feel led to write. I’m sure anything you have to say will be encouraging.

Thanks, I’ll do my best to stay refreshed over the holidays.

I sincerely hope everyone has an excellent year ahead.

🙏
👋 :ugeek:
Bagel

Re: More from Sir Vic'nator

Post by Bagel »

Seeker wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:48 pm Since so many pdf's/documents have been purged from the limpstand, I'll attempt to post what I've saved before vic's minions delete everything.
Thank you seeker!

And you can always use the waybackmachine. I’ve pulled a lot of old stuff out of the archives using that. If you know the approximate dates, do a search in the WBM calendar, you might get lucky.

But on topic; how dare this man refer to his wife as ‘that poor decrepit body’. So disrespectful.
Bagel

Post by Bagel »

Dexter wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:38 pm

🙏
You too Dexter, really enjoying your posts.

Take care,

Bagel
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

Bagel wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:24 pm
Dexter wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:38 pm

🙏
You too Dexter, really enjoying your posts.

Take care,

Bagel
Thanks Bagel. Same to you.

(So far, so good.) 🙏
👋 :ugeek: