WEEKLY QUIZ

Spiritual or Earthy?? You be the judge.
Faith Hopegood

WEEKLY QUIZ

Post by Faith Hopegood »

For a bit of thought provoking fun, I thought I would try and post a light hearted weekly quiz and get some more forum interaction.
Faith Hopegood

Re: WEEKLY QUIZ

Post by Faith Hopegood »

This weeks quiz question is:

WHICH ORGANISATION IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS QUOTE?
1. Both are collectivist ideologies that make a distinction between people who belong to the group and people who do not belong to the group.
2. Both are supremacist ideologies that claim members of the group are superior to people who are NOT members of the group.
3. Both are totalitarian ideologies which do not allow for people to go against that which is dictated.
You get brownie points for the organisation name(s) and the author of the quote and the decade when the quote was made.
surprisedbyjoy

Post by surprisedbyjoy »

A Quick guess without googling - CF/RFI and Catholic - just the hierarchies/clergy (as opposed to its beautiful laity folks)
Morag Z - Apostles of Fear. In the 2000's (cant remember when she published)
Am I right Faith?
Even if I'm not exactly, the first answer fits!!

BTW I'm all for a bit of fun now that I am free on the CF blackhole. Keep it up! :D
Faith Hopegood

Post by Faith Hopegood »

Thanks for your effort Surprisedbyjoy - but not correct - I will wait a couple more days to give some others a chance at the answer.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I'll have a couple of guesses - one in the political realm - North Korea? Or perhaps Communist China? and the xCF led by Chairman Vic.
And the second in the cult realm which could be any one of JW's, LDS, Moonies ... the list goes on but the xCF is like any of them.
robocop

Post by robocop »

My guess would be: BCF and EXCLUSIVE BRETHREN....
Faith Hopegood

Post by Faith Hopegood »

ANSWER: Psychiatrist Carl Jung in the mid 1930's - he was comparing the ideology of the religion of Islam with the ideologies of Adolf Hitler and the German Nazi party (pre WW2)

Thanks for all the of input in the quiz above. It is very chilling to note that peoples experiences group the behaviour and beliefs of RFI/CF in the notorious company Exclusive Brethren, Catholic Church, North Korea Communist Regime, Islam and the Nazi Party! This speaks volumes and any current congregation members of the Christian Fellowship should really take note.