What is happening in the Adelaide Fellowship? (Westlakes Christian Fellowship)

Seeker

Re: What is happening in the Adelaide Fellowship? (Westlakes Christian Fellowship)

Post by Seeker »

Hi Hope4, what I understand (and if I'm wrong, please let me know!) one of VIc's major 'thoughts' or 'key points' on this is we are the bread and wine of Christ to each other, so there is no need for that silly little wafer and sip of juice......It's nothing but a sacrament and those need to go goodbye. Just get together after the service and share food and drink with each other. However, in Vics words, it is not a 'true' agape meal unless everyone joining in continues to only talk about (excuse me, fellowship around) the mighty word of VIc that was delivered that day by one of Vic's talking puppets. So, the people are doing this in the worship of Vic.
Hope4

Re: What is happening in the Adelaide Fellowship? (Westlakes Christian Fellowship)

Post by Hope4 »

Thank you Seeker.

I’ve found the topic ‘Agape Meals Not Communion’ under
DOCTRINE And TEACHING.

Personally I would like to keep discussing this subject because it’s a huge shift from evangelical Christian teaching.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

What's funny (should say odd) is the 12,546 preached messages in which sir Victorini stressed the absolute importance of the communion meal. Within a few weeks however, that all changed. Not only did it change, but all the blame was laid on us for viewing communion as a sacrament. Yes, it's our fault for believing what was taught to us (or, rammed down our throats) by the great liar of Oz.

While I have excused myself from being present at the great meal of vic, I have witnessed some pretty interesting behavior in several house to house 'agape meals' that turned into a lesson in how awesome various alcoholic beverages taste. However, it's all good cause the grand poobah said so!

I would love to hear the thoughts of you here on thus.
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

Seeker wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:08 pm
...I have witnessed some pretty interesting behavior in several house to house 'agape meals' that turned into a lesson in how awesome various alcoholic beverages taste. However, it's all good cause the grand poobah said so!

I would love to hear the thoughts of you here on thus.
Am I correct in inferring that drunkenness is acceptable at these 'agape meals'? Because if so, there's a verse for that.
👋 :ugeek:

Post by guest »

Boundary Rider wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:49 pm 10. That monumental row that David Hall had with Vic several Christmases ago was to do with Vic allowing Murray Wylie to emasculate David's youngest daughter who was showing all the musical signs of succeeding MW with the Musical Direction of the CFs. She subsequently left the Church and is now happily married to a Buddhist…
Hi Boundary Rider,

I know David’s youngest daughter well and while her story is not mine to share here I don’t think she would mind me setting the record straight in relation to Murray Wylie, who did not have anything to do with her departure from the church. Nor was her departure anything to do with her music in general. In fact I don’t believe Vic was directly involved in her decision to leave either. Leading me to wonder what the true reason for the row between Vic and David was???

Perhaps the argument was that Vic was not happy that David and his family did not immediately cut her off? He has since remedied that, making a semi-public decree that she was to be cut off by her parents and family a good 8 years after her departure (a precedent to others of her generation who have left also being suddenly cut off by members of their family).
Boundary Rider

Post by Boundary Rider »

Thanks Guest for straightening out the information.

What I said before was based on what was circulating in Adelaide, and was coincidental with Murray being crushed to severe nervous breakdown by Vic, but like much of what leaks out of what goes on behind the Veil of Vic's Inner Sanctum, it can be distorted.

David Hall never went public about his daughter's decision to leave, and he was very lucky to get way with that argument with Vic, especially considering that David Hall is the only one of Vic's siblings not to have so far suffered from Vic's "brotherly love". Given the way that Vic works on destroying opposition it makes me wonder what hold David has over his older brother ????

I'm interested to know what version you have heard regarding Murray's fall from Vic's Grace.

BR
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

I'm interested to know what version you have heard regarding Murray's fall from Vic's Grace.

I would also love to know the truth behind Murray's fall from Vic's grace. When I asked one of the head honcho's in Melbourne what happened, I was told: "Murray always had a frail personality and he just lost it and had to step away for his health."

Much like the questions I asked regarding David Falks issues and the Grahame Harry trail, I was lied to.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:43 am
Boundary Rider wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:49 pm 10. That monumental row that David Hall had with Vic several Christmases ago was to do with Vic allowing Murray Wylie to emasculate David's youngest daughter who was showing all the musical signs of succeeding MW with the Musical Direction of the CFs. She subsequently left the Church and is now happily married to a Buddhist…
Hi Boundary Rider,

I know David’s youngest daughter well and while her story is not mine to share here I don’t think she would mind me setting the record straight in relation to Murray Wylie, who did not have anything to do with her departure from the church. Nor was her departure anything to do with her music in general. In fact I don’t believe Vic was directly involved in her decision to leave either. Leading me to wonder what the true reason for the row between Vic and David was???

Perhaps the argument was that Vic was not happy that David and his family did not immediately cut her off? He has since remedied that, making a semi-public decree that she was to be cut off by her parents and family a good 8 years after her departure (a precedent to others of her generation who have left also being suddenly cut off by members of their family).
As stated before, I would really like to know the truth behind Murray, David's daughter, (Rebecca??) Falkie and G Harry. So much swept under the carpet....the lack of information, lack of transparency, (finances, truth of people leaving, 'elders' being set down and FINANCES!!!) I heard someone say today; "It's just amazing how simply the 'leaders' live....no fancy houses, no fancy cars...and they seem OK with that." Well, I had to hold back a bit of vomit in my throat and quickly leave the room. I've learned there is no use sharing how I feel as others are (as Stevie Wonder once said) "I'm Yours, signed sealed delivered."

I was very close to the same sentiment until I actually met Mr Hall in person. I like and get along with a very wide variety of people. Yet, when meeting Vic for the first time, it took around 10 minutes of hearing him talk before my BS meter started beeping like a Geiger counter in Chernobyl.

The next few weeks were filled with a mixture of awe (he actually spoke with Jesus!) and disbelief (how can someone meet Jesus yet be such an Ahole?!). When you throw in my sin of being 'double minded for not receiving, believing and most of all...OBEYING' the great, grand man.I quickly found out In order to obey the LORD, I HAD to obey Vic.

Being one who (as Paul said in 1 Thes 5:21) has always tested what was spoken. After watching The God Of Broken Hearts and then finding this wonderful site and all the other articles, sites that bravely pull the giant blinders off many peoples eyes. I've been accused of having a veil over my eyes...I could not see the truth of what the Fellowship/Brethren/Aggelos/messengers (or whatever inspeak word Vic has coined) and I just need to repent, quit asking questions, stop sharing my thoughts with others and sit back and receive the word!

I actually attempted to tow the line and get in line with the 'fathered word'.....However, the more I listened,the more I realized how wicked this cult (hiding under the fellowship banner) was. I asked many people in the church if they had ever read Vi'c 'testimony' about meeting Christ. What I found was this: Even though everyone had a set of Vic's 7 (yes, SEVEN!) books titled "The Steps Of Salvation for themselves. I was surprised that no one I asked had read that. Even after I told them what book it was in and what chapter...ah, no..they did not read. Nor did anyone hear Vic say he was taken up in to heaven and met himself before he existed. No one seemed concerned about that.

I wish they would read it with Boundry Riders comments....BR nailed it perfectly. I hope I'm making sense. I can only write for short periods these days. I would just like all those so enamored with Vic, to actually do some research, weigh the truth and lies and think for themselves! I guess it's easier to follow the pack like a bunch of lemmings. Sorry if I sound bitter....I'm just so concerned over my family and friends being brainwashed into Vic's ever changing present truth.

One more thing....as one who is subject to various recordings from the big guys off of Lampstand and the 'communion' app, it sickens me to hear how arrogant his mouthpieces have become. I used to be able to read and point out errors of scripture of where Vic has changed (and failed to tell anyone!) doctrine, but now nearly every document or pdf of 'the lampstand word'has been removed. Must be getting paranoid at being even more found out.
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

After watching The God Of Broken Hearts and then finding this wonderful site and all the other articles, sites that bravely pull the giant blinders off many peoples eyes. I've been accused of having a veil over my eyes...I could not see the truth of what the Fellowship/Brethren/Aggelos/messengers (or whatever inspeak word Vic has coined) and I just need to repent, quit asking questions, stop sharing my thoughts with others and sit back and receive the word!
You’ve discovered one of RFI’s secret herbs and spices, i.e. Contrarianism.

Consider these examples:

Member: “I received a revelation during my private devotional time, and I’d love to share it with you all, if only to check its veracity.”
Leader: “No! We don’t need to hear it. If it hasn’t come directly out of VH’s latest book, then it has obviously come from a rebellious spirit and you need to repent of it immediately!”

M: “I really enjoy creative pursuits such as art, music, and photography.”
L: “No! Those are idolatrous activities rooted in a rebellious desire for self-expression. You must give them up!”

M: “I’m really suffering with my health and would like to be healed.”
L: “NO! You must embrace your suffering. Seeking healing is rebellious and carnal.”

Of course, there are always exceptions:

M: “I really enjoy sport, like touch football and surfing.”
L: “Excellent! We leaders also idolise sport. Don’t forget to also idolise cricket!”

M: “I’m afraid I may be idolising red meat and red wine.”
L: “No! That’s impossible. No true believer can eat too much red meat or drink too much red wine. Here, let’s gorge another bottle of top-shelf Shiraz and kill another cow.”

Now, if you’re a logical person you may be tempted to do some reverse-psychology and act in opposition to your true convictions in order to outwit the system. Please don’t. To do so would sacrifice your integrity and cause inner confusion and turmoil, while slowly eroding your conscience. Furthermore, the strategy may backfire anyway and then you’ll be up Vic Creek without a paddle.
👋 :ugeek:
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Very, very true Dexter!