Christmas Greetings To All

Faith Hopegood

Christmas Greetings To All

Post by Faith Hopegood » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Hello fellow Streetcar Readers,

Just wanted to post up a message this Christmas Eve to all the wonderful Streetcar readers specifically to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I know that some of you may well be very alone or desperately missing close family members this Christmas. You may have left the Christian Fellowship, or been given the right boot of fellowship out the door, or perhaps your family is split and you have love ones who are in the CF.

Please know that I am thinking of you this Christmas and passing on all my love to you. I don't know you individually but I will certainly be praying that Our Lord can provide comfort and grace to you.

In Christ
Faith Hopegood.

robocop

Re: Christmas Greetings To All

Post by robocop » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:35 am

Hi Faith, I have just opened up Streetcar after a long absence, and noted your Christmas message. Thanks so much for your thoughts at this time, and especially after one of the most horrible years any of us have experienced. We have fared better than most around the world, and can be most grateful for the actions of SOME of our State leaders.

2021 is not shaping up to be much different, but we trust that those who we put so much trust in to show us leadership, will be up to the task.

Best Wishes to you & yours,

Robocop.