STUDY BOOK: "THE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP ANSWERED FROM SCRIPTURE"

Spiritual or Earthy?? You be the judge.
baptist1611

STUDY BOOK: "THE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP ANSWERED FROM SCRIPTURE"

Post by baptist1611 »

Hi everyone

I've put together a study on the latest CF teachings, comparing them to the Scriptures.

From the preface:
This study began as a series of lessons for the congregation at Granite Belt Baptist Church, but has been expanded into its current form to help others understand this movement. My prayer is that it will be used for God’s glory, for the promotion of his truth, for the deliverance of those in bondage, and for the protection of others from falling into error.
The PDF document can be found here: https://www.granitebeltbaptist.com.au/resources/

Brendon Dunn
Boundary Rider

Re: STUDY BOOK: "THE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP ANSWERED FROM SCRIPTURE"

Post by Boundary Rider »

Hi Brendon,
Really impressed by the way you take Vic's own words to condemn him out of his own mouth by direct comparison with Scripture. :o

By strong contrast with Vic your style is concise, to the point and economical, instead of the Big Vic burger and word salad which characterises every publication which has been spewed forth since Vic assumed control in 1988. :evil:

Well Done! :D

BR
baptist1611

Post by baptist1611 »

Thanks for the positive feedback, BR.

Trawling through the Steps of Salvation books was a nauseating experience. I felt like I needed a long shower afterwards. I can't imagine what it must be like for those who have sat under these soul-destroying teachings for years.

Another thing, I print copies of these as an A3 booklet and may be able to arrange copies for those who would like it in that format to pass on to friends (or to leave in someone's letterbox).

There seems to be some issues with the private messaging here, so if that doesn't work you could contact me via this page: https://www.granitebeltbaptist.com.au/contact
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

Wow. I'm impressed. 👏😯

I've only given it a cursory glance and intend to give it my full attention later. I've also already shared it with a former member. 😁

Thank you Brendon. 🙏
👋 :ugeek:

Post by guest »

Thank you Brendon! I am also very impressed with this. I will share this with others who are questioning what VH spews from the pulpit, writes in his rancid books and repeated by his minion mouthpieces. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Faith Hopegood

Post by Faith Hopegood »

Hello Brendon, Thank you very much for preparing the excellent Study Book.

You have hit on all the points and truly exposed the "damnable heresy teaching" of Vic Hall and the wider Christian Fellowship.

These false erroneous teachings clearly show the risk of being in an insular isolated group of people which has not theological contact with the wider Christian Church. Vic (and all the other CF leaders) get their strength by vigorously promoting an Us vs Them narrative and they openly mock the wider Christian church. Your study book also shows the danger of a group receiving their revelation and inspiration from a single man.

What a very warm surprise Vic Hall will truly receive when he passes from this earth with all the damage he has caused, the thousands of damage people, ruined families, destroyed lives. I wonder how many people the Christian Fellowship has irreparably damaged and turned away from Christ? The number would be staggering.
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

I wonder how many people the Christian Fellowship has irreparably damaged and turned away from Christ? The number would be staggering.
Faith, I have often wondered this too.

Why do current members not wake up to the trail of devastation caused by this one man who claims to have met himself before he ever existed?

Surely, warning bells must be ringing.

I do believe there would be thousands harmed by this man’s treachery. When will someone stand up and say “enough!”

Little do the faithful know, that one day they will be targeted if they ever ask a question or challenge Vic. He is left to be a law unto himself, by those who sit there every Sunday giving him licence to destroy and harm innocent lives.

I grieve for the young ones born into this cult who have such evil being perpetuated against them. They don’t deserve to be treated like this!!!!!!

Jesus said “Let the children come unto me”. It’s not through or unto any man but Jesus!!!!!

Please young ones, escape this evil madness. We pray for you to be delivered. Bless you one and all. Be brave. You are not alone.
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

Trust and Obey

This hymn paints a picture of communion with God in which fear and gloom have disappeared, and delight and joy saturate one's existence. However, this attractive life is not free – the Christian must totally surrender control of his life to God, and commit to trusting obedience of God's wishes, as the final stanza says – “what He says we will do, where He sends we will go.” Jesus said, “Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:29-30 ESV).
To all those who are searching within the BCF community.

Have fear and gloom disappeared from your life?
Does delight and joy saturate your existence?

“What He says we will do!”

God doesn’t say, what the elders say we will do!!!!
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

To all those who are searching within the BCF community.

Have fear and gloom disappeared from your life?
Does delight and joy saturate your existence?
Furthermore, is your yoke easy and is your burden light?
👋 :ugeek:
BreakFree

Post by BreakFree »

Thankyou Brendon,
I appreciate the time and energy you have put into this document. I hope that it can help those in need as they exit.

I had to sit through the steps of Salvation Series it was the last block of teaching before I exited. I took great pleasure in lighting a match and watching those books burn.

It has been very freeing being allowed to read different theologies and the depth of insight that people have.