For those ‘in the fellowship’ and those ‘outside’

Hope4

For those ‘in the fellowship’ and those ‘outside’

Post by Hope4 »

I have just joined Streetcar after many years away from this forum.
I am committed to care, compassion and understanding.

The dilemma in which so many people live is gut-wrenching.
To leave BCF or any other fellowship group around this nation is to risk losing your marriage and possibly your family.

To live with this threat hanging over you while bound to a leader and a doctrine of forced’ submission is not the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is NOT the gospel of good news or of freedom.

To those outside of the fellowship the shunning and rejection is at times unbearable. Those ‘in’ are in pain and those ‘out’ are in pain..we can empathise with each other.

One thing that is clear is that God’s love is freely available to all of us.

My experience in the fellowship was one of condemnation, guilt, punishment, and an awful sense of doom that was a tangible reality.

How can a person be free in Christ, if there is a legalistic man / elder ruling over everyone bringing judgements and continuing condemnation?

I am here on this forum hoping that love will find a way to reach those who are troubled, hurting, shunned, judged, despised or searching for deliverance.

I’ll leave you with one thought for today:

You are not alone!
Many are praying for you!
Many kind, loving people are deeply concerned for those in the fellowship!
God sees all that is happening in our hearts and homes causing us great distress!
He can save and deliver us all!
Boundary Rider

Re: For those ‘in the fellowship’ and those ‘outside’

Post by Boundary Rider »

Glad to see you Hope4, and that you can deliver a message of Hope despite the pain and suffering you have endured

Stay safe and well.

BR
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

The ongoing effects of spiritual, emotional, and psychological abuse cannot be adequately expressed on this forum.

Every man, woman and child abused by these controlling, deceptive leaders is a unique identity and only God knows the extent of the damage done to precious souls.

Here we are on this forum writing decade after decade to warn people about these dangers. Are any of these warnings being heard?

This level of abuse will in the end be exposed and come to an end. So many people are praying for deliverance of innocent lives.

A warning to parents:
You will one day weep with sorrow that you ever took your children into such a corrupt environment. I have repented and cried in agony for my children. They didn’t deserve to be hoodwinked, deceived and abused by men claiming to be God’s representatives.

For the sake of this generation and the next generation, please get out while you can. While there is time, talk to others outside of this closed community and get your objective, rational thinking skills operating again.

All we can do is share openly, issue warnings, keep praying and seek God for His divine intervention.
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

I am re-energised for the privilege and responsibility to talk about BCF and it’s associated fellowships in an open, honest and I hope quiet manner. I am not wanting to cause offence to anyone but I will pose a question that I’ve considered over many, many years.

‘IF I was trapped in a cult or controlling group, who would love me enough to ‘pray, fight, hope and intercede’ to see me released from the danger?’

When we love, it comes with privileges. Care, compassion, protection, safety and other essential qualities are ours by God’s grace.

You are NOT alone!!!! We are ‘fighting’ for you!!!!!
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

It has come to my attention lately that we who have suffered the affliction and trauma of our association with BCF doctrine and behaviour have an understanding of each other’s pain that very few people know anything about.

Cults remain a mystery to most people and they simply shake their heads and think it’s remarkable that we even survived. Today some friends said, “We just don’t understand how people can treat others like this!”

My point is not the lack of understanding but the depth of compassion and empathy we can have for one another. It’s much bigger than many of us realise. We who are out feel deeply for those who are wounded and trying to build their lives again.

However, we also empathise for those still trapped in bondage and controlled by deceptive practices and doctrine. Once we were deceived and deluded but God has delivered us one way or another.

You may think we are miles apart but those of us on the outside are waiting with open arms and hearts full of compassion to welcome those still in BCF to be delivered by God’s grace, mercy and love.
BreakFree

Post by BreakFree »

People in a cult are all victims, just those still in don't know it. It is the leaders God has issues with.
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

I am overwhelmed by seeing evidence that God’s love reaches us wherever we are. I have been touched by His love while being in bondage. I have been touched by His love in my deliverance. We can thank God for His mercy over us all.

God has delivered many and He will deliver others.
We can trust Him!