VIC HALL MET HIMSELF BEFORE HE EXISTED

Spiritual or Earthy?? You be the judge.

VIC HALL MET HIMSELF BEFORE HE EXISTED

Post by guest »

From 2023 BCF Easter Convention: https://www.facebook.com/BrisbaneChrist ... 220876153/
about 52 minutes in.

"He took me once up with the 70 elders and I ate and drank in their presence...In that season he also took me there with Moses and revealed to me where Moses said 'show me your glory'...and hid him in the cleft of the rock, and he proclaimed to me also Yahweh...and I still remember the astonishment that I had at the revelation of his name to me...I instantly in that pre-dated my own existence. I said, That's amazing. Here I am now meeting myself before I existed."
Hope4

Re: VIC HALL MET HIMSELF BEFORE HE EXISTED

Post by Hope4 »

I’m gobsmacked.

How can any sane person not question this?
Boundary Rider

Post by Boundary Rider »

Not only is Vic being seriously delusional, but he is now reinforcing his first great lie about Jesus' special visit to him in the early hours of the morning one night alone in his study in the early 70s. This has never passed the test of 2 or 3 witnesses Paul requires in 2 Corinthians 13:1.... "This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established." KJV, and he is pulling the same deception with this typical Vic throwaway line. If ever there was a person of supreme spiritual hubris rivalling Lucifer himself I am yet to find it. Heaven help those who swallow such a manifest lie!!

But it is worse than that, by saying this Vic is claiming to have had the same experience as Paul in being "taken up into the heavenlies" which Paul describes in 2 Corinthians 12. How special must Vic be to be the only other person than Paul, Elijah or Enoch to have such a sublime spiritual experience??? Even such false messiah's as Jim Jones, and David Koresh and many other contemporary "Close to God spokesmen "as Jim Bakker, Paula White, Mark Burns and Kenneth Copeland have not made this claim.

I really do wonder if the name that was revealed to him as his name was "Liar" ?

There is another element of Vic's devious levels of deception revealed in this account from the Easter Convention which needs to be exposed. By putting himself on the same level of acceptance in "the Heavenlies" as Paul "the Apostle born out of time" Vic is saying loud and clear "I am THE MESSENGER Paul was."

Perhaps it is also an admission of Vic's mortality, as having just passed His 79th birthday, and with prostate cancer which fluctuates in and out of remission, maybe this is Vic's test run to beat the test at the Pearly gates of the new Jerusalem.

Many a person has been Sectioned for less than this!!!

BR
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

“Heaven help those who swallow such a manifest lie!!”
BR

I do believe that our loving and merciful God in heaven is helping many people; men, women, teenagers and young adults to wake up to this deception.

Let us pray for a great number to be delivered from evil as the Lord taught us in that precious prayer.

“Deliver us from evil”
“Please Lord, deliver our loved ones and friends from the wickedness perpetrated by Victor Hall”

Post by guest »

But it is worse than that, by saying this Vic is claiming to have had the same experience as Paul in being "taken up into the heavenlies" which Paul describes in 2 Corinthians 12. How special must Vic be to be the only other person than Paul, Elijah or Enoch to have such a sublime spiritual experience??? Even such false messiah's as Jim Jones, and David Koresh and many other contemporary "Close to God spokesmen "as Jim Bakker, Paula White, Mark Burns and Kenneth Copeland have not made this claim.

Wow.....just WOW! The absolute hubris of his statement just floors me. It seems to me that many in various XCF's just do not read/hear about this....or the messenger crap spewed out in nearly every word/sermon/"fellowship"...... that comes out of Vic's mouth and excitedly regurgitated by his brown nosing sycophants.

He has told so many lies....but people seem to excuse this because "It's from Vic!" Not by my choice, I have heard most of what's been brought for the Easter 'conference'.....Thing is, it's the same ol, same ol Vic stuff wrapped up in a new revelation.

The revelation should be how wrong, flawed and damaging he has been. How refreshing would it be to hear about his (or any other 'elder') repentance for all the casualties he's left in his ruins.
Faith Hopegood

Post by Faith Hopegood »

This is a pretty stunning development and also a pretty crazy claim that Vic is making. I thought that people (and all aspects of a person such as soul, spirit and body) only came into existence at the point of conception. I am not aware of any scriptural or Biblical support for the idea that there people were in existence before they were conceived (which essentially is what Vic is claiming).

Note how Vic always talks about himself, promotes himself much more etc rather than Christ. He loves the sound of his own voices and loves to be the centre of attention. Christ is the centre of our worship.

Certainly watching that brief clip brings back a bit of PTSD type of feelings and I cringe to think that I sat under these people for so long and had my time with my family robbed from me by attended these rubbish CF Easter Conventions year after year and being fed this heretical dribble as though it was canonised scripture.

And if you need any further proof that Vic Hall is a hypocrite and says one thing and does another, remember that the Hall family is the same family that literally slammed the front door in the face of an elderly christian great-grandmother when the great-grandmother went to the Halls house to ask to meet the great grand kids she had never met. The door was slammed in the face of an elderly lady in her mid-80s and they shunned her and never allowed her to see her great-grandkids. The Halls did not invite her in, offer her a seat and a glass of water. No. They left her out on the street. The lady died being shunned by the Halls and being denied to see her great-grandkids. She was a lovely sweet gentle Christian lady. (Luke Pomery's grandmother)

So remember, when watching these videos, ALL the people you see support this type of shunning behaviour. It is pure evil and wicked and goes against God. Remember the fruits of the Holy Spirit need to be in evidence in all areas of their lives, not just on show at the performance at Easter or Sundays etc. Vic's actions (and the actions of his family) are in complete opposite to the Fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, self-control, forgiveness etc etc.

What Vic says and what Vic does (and all the other CF leaders), are in contradiction, they speak about God but their actions and private words are evil works. They say one thing and do another.

Finally, Vic Hall claiming that he has been taking up into the heavenly place to meet Moses and all the other biblical historical characters just defies belief. The other real danger signs for the Christian Fellowship is this: 1) There is no evidence expanding life - in fact it is decreasing, and 2) the Christian Fellowship is completely closed off theologically, contact and in reality from all other parts of Christendom and thus they are not open to allowing/receiving any people to teach and guide and also point out their error. In fact, they violently oppose and mock those who try to correct their error. Look at the fruits of their actions for proof of where their idol is. Anger, control, manipulation, intimidation, domination, building empires for leaders. Their leaders live the good wealthy life while the serfs live in poverty and give all to the feudal lord.
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

“He has told so many lies....but people seem to excuse this because "It's from Vic!"” Guest

For how long will Vic Hall be granted an excuse :
to harm so many people,
to lie and deceive,
to use God’s name for evil purposes? ? ?

Post by guest »

guest wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:07 am From 2023 BCF Easter Convention: https://www.facebook.com/BrisbaneChrist ... 220876153/
There is hope! From about 32:00, Vic acknowledges that there are many other believers in the world that they don't know about, who will also hear God's word and be saved. Hopefully this admission will begin a landslide of repentance that will break the stronghold of excommunication and shunning fellow believers who, like Abraham, left the fold to obey God's call on their lives.

Quote: "This is not a BCF word. This is a word that is filling the whole earth wherever it is, and there will be many others that we don't know about that the Lord is speaking to as well and then He's going to bring it all into one when the Father takes His seat."

Personally, when I first left the BCF fold (not of my own will) I had a sense that God would bring us all back together somehow (genuinely, not under compulsion). I'm not trying to make it happen but I really hope it happens soon. So many familiar faces in this video who I'd love to meet again but they seem like they're under a spell here.
Thanomere84

Post by Thanomere84 »

So apparently Vic now believes in time travel, doppelgangers and paradoxes alongside his usual cocktail of favourite drugs - submission, accountability and discipline (the triumvirate of dictatorship, by the way). This should be expected, yet at the same time, is revolting and astounding at how far he has gone in his delusion.
Ceorl

Post by Ceorl »

"Here I am now meeting myself before I existed."
Sounds like a line from Monty Python - maybe it is.