DANGER FROM WITHIN

Hope4

DANGER FROM WITHIN

Post by Hope4 »

July 25, 2023
Danger from
Within: A Warning from the Book of Jude

https://blog.truthforlife.org/danger-fr ... ok-of-jude

Please read this. It’s important, especially in regard to BCF.
Dexter

Re: DANGER FROM WITHIN

Post by Dexter »

That's excellent, thank you.
👋 :ugeek:

Post by guest »

Charles Spurgeon recognized that God was being robbed of His glory and that men and women were being robbed of their hope.

He wrote,
”Avowed atheists are not a tenth as dangerous as those preachers who scatter doubt and stab at faith.”
The import of the phrase “once for all” is that the Gospel handed down to the apostles was complete and exactly what God intended for the church.
It was not to be added to, tampered with, or diluted. It is the Gospel that God Himself delivered to us.
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

I listened to one of BCF's songs published on their website, entitled The Joy Of Knowing You. The lyrics go something like this:

Lord we thought we knew your gospel
Every word you proclaimed we said yes we would do
But now we're hearing something new about the cross
And we're confessing all our good was not of you

In other words, they are now publicly confessing that they literally believe 'another gospel'. But wait, there's more:

Lord we sought you in our strength
In our weakness we drew back in unbelief

Now we're receiving every circumstance from you
By your offering you are making us complete

So basically, after decades of willingly giving their lives to follow VH's "revelations", no matter the cost, they are now being forced to confess that it was all pretend, that they didn't really mean it.

There's more that I didn't listen to, but to summarise, it sounds like VH has led them down a garden path and they're being made to apologise for following him.

🤯

(Edited to embolden key phrases of the verses.)
Last edited by Dexter on Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
👋 :ugeek:

Post by guest »

If this is true, when will repentance flow forth?

Here’s a Steve Green song that is my prayer :-

All throughout the spirit realm a fearsome battle rages
The fates of men and nations hang suspended in the fray
Walls designed by Satan in the twilight of the ages
Now stand as great divisions all across the world today

Walls not born of government nor strife amid the nations
But walls within our churches and between denominations
Stones of dry tradition carved in fear and laid in pride
Become a dismal prison to those withering inside

Chorus:
Let the walls come down
Let the walls come down
Let the walls that divide us
And hide us come down
If in Christ we agree
Let us seek unity
Let the walls
Let the walls come down
Let the walls
Let the walls come down
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

In regards to the xcf song, interesting the concept of 'Well, we possibly, er....a maybe (probably) made a little mess in our nappies....cause you know after 30 years of the same old, same old messenger dung to us "Babe's".... the body of Christ, we still don't get what lord vic has continued to spew out....as it is now up to us, the body, to repent from OUR making vics word (not GOD'S) a sacrament....Or a 'resource' as the good pope calls us our knees in repentance.Just as he ordered (prior to and after) during the great;
"Communion is OUT"....We have the agape meal (I'm sure he'll try to trademark) to replace it after I had a bit of a talk with.....A talk with who? The little Jewish man, the quick moving blob.....What did they say when you decided to live after Christ wanted you dead, but the Holy Spirit urged you to 'serve' another generation.

I probably should not have written this, but after reading it smacks me in the face for exactly how I feel. So, I'm going to leave it here, Blessings to all here...
Hope4

Post by Hope4 »

Hi Seeker,
I often think twice about what I write here.
I’m sure God is using this venue to reach His people.
It’s sometimes difficult to know what will help or what will offend?

Bill Barnes used to preach about sins being shouted from the rooftops. It was meant as a warning or to instil fear. I often think Streetcar is a tool for ‘shouting from the rooftops’. Is this too far fetched?

I know of people who are members of the xCF groups who have really been helped by this forum. As we write honestly and openly about our experiences, we are bearing testimony of how God delivers His people from evil.

I am continually praying for those still trapped in that awful place. “Please God, deliver Your people from evil”!!!
Faith Hopegood

Post by Faith Hopegood »

Hope4 - thanks. -keep shouting from the rooftops - it will save peoples lives.
Dexter - thanks for sharing those BCF song lyrics.
Lord we thought we knew your gospel
Every word you proclaimed we said yes we would do
But now we're hearing something new about the cross
And we're confessing all our good was not of you
Lord we sought you in our strength
In our weakness we drew back in unbelief
By your offering you are making us complete
I dare anyone to find any theological or scriptural backing for this word salad. These words are not God inspired, they are not divinely inspired.
This is the type of non scriptural, non theological drivel that Vic dishes out to keep the plebs feeling guilty and thus under control of the elders. The plebs can't and don't stick their heads above parapets in fear of copping a Vic fire sniper bullet between the eyes and that is why they don't question the lyrics.
In particular the second last line
is actually code for "we deserve all the suffering we are going through" and they believe the sufferings are from the Lord.
This is exactly what Vic wants - that the people feel that they are somehow being brought closer to God, working towards they salvation (not a biblical principal) as they cop it in the neck each day. Of course Vic and family will not be suffering - at least not financially or from mental anguish, because they are collecting the money and dealing out the mental anguish.

Also, these lyrics have a very Old Testament "Moses reading the law at Mount Sinai" feel to it.
Notice how there is no mention of Jesus Christ, the Grace of Christ, the Forgiveness and Redemption of Christ.

How can they say they are hearing "something new" about the Cross? What heresy is this? The story of the Cross is clearly laid out for nearly 2000 years in the New Testament - if they dare think they can add some new "present word" to existing bullet proof story of the Cross, then a millstone awaits dear Vic as he gets closer to meeting his maker with each passing year.

No, it is all Old Testament law base thinking and beliefs.

People in BCF, if you are reading this. Stop listening to Vic and his blind minions, and start reading your bible. All the promises of God are beautifully laid out in easy to read and understand English and certainly can't be improved upon. Read different translations as well so that you get the full flavour of what the scripture writers were intending - Use the online bibles such as You Version or Bible Hub - make sure you read a reliable version such as NKJV and then make sure you read other translations such as the NIV, the Amplified and The Passion Translation (although think of the Passion translation as more of an expanded guide in street English).

Don't fall for the old gnostic trick of someone saying they have a "special revelation" and "special knowledge" that has only been revealed to them in order to interpret the mysteries of scripture. Vic is twisting everything, and not for good.

Best wishes to all.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Thank you Faith Hopegood! You have explained the whole 'word of vic' thing quite perfectly. Very little biblical truth in the majority of the songs coming forth.....many songs are now praising the messenger and the only mention of Jesus is thanking Him for the messengers He sends! You have to 'hear the word of the wise' to have life....crazy!! It's no longer Worshiping Jesus, it's been polluted to worshvic music.

Amazing to see the lists of people in the xcf's with the same last names......very easy to follow the nepotism and see who is being taken good care of financially.