🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Dexter

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Post by Dexter »

I found another great video for genuine believers in the xCF fellowships or other cults who are looking for answers or confirmation about their doubts and convictions, or for former members who are still picking up the pieces after their involvement in such groups and wondering whether it was all "in your head".

The video is presented as a checklist of eleven red flags to watch out for if you think a particular church may be a cult:

https://youtu.be/adRXHm6FAVw?feature=shared
👋 :ugeek:
Seeker

Re: 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Post by Seeker »

Thanks Dexter....will check this out.
Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

This is gold and spot on!! BCF and MCF both have these cult characteristics.. I would add a further cult point to this You Tube vid is that when a church comes in between marriages, family and friends, that’s a cult characteristic too.
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

Good point Stargazer. After I saw a number of separations and divorces in the church I became suspicious, especially when adultery wasn’t alleged at all. (As far as I know that’s the only permission Jesus gave for divorce). The reason given by the elders was usually “unsubmission” to either the husband or the elders, which is strange since Jesus (or Paul?) said that a believing spouse could actually sanctify their unbelieving spouse by staying together. After one such case, I felt like staying at the church made me complicit in this ungodly practice of arranged divorces. I wish I had spoken up back then.
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

I want to add a note for visitors who are afraid to watch the above video:

Being afraid to watch a video outlining various characteristics of a cult is a sign that you may be in a cult.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Right on Dexter. No one I know in "the fellowship" (sounds like a John Grisham title) will look at, or even want to talk about anything cult related. I'm practically begging people to at least google BCF, Vic Hall, etc. and see if anything they read/see rings a bell.
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

Be Careful Of This When You Join A Church | Derek Prince:

https://youtu.be/PFrZoLer_8s?si=R5_6OryT22Yb5EBC